Peoples’ pizza-topping choices reveal their tastes, much like their friends, wardrobe, and scratch ‘n’ lick bumper stickers. Flaunt favored flavors with today’s Groupon to Peppino’s Pizzeria. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a dine-in pizza meal for two (up to a $30.15 total value), including:
- One extra-large, one-topping pizza (up to a $17.20 value)
- One large salad (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two beers or soft drinks (up to a $7 value)
- For $17, you get two extra-large, one-topping pizzas for carryout (up to a $34.40 value).<p>
At Peppino’s Pizzeria’s four locations, crafty chefs toss, embellish, and accessorize a menu’s worth of pizza pies to quash appetites. Diners can pop sodas or quaff brews as large chicken caesar salads sate taste buds or a quartet of antipasto ham, capicola, mortadella, and salami serenades old-world yens. Svelte neapolitan rounds and biana disks pit handmade tomato sauce against a tripled strata of ricotta, parmigiana, and mozzarella, each armed with 18 inches of meatballs, fresh garlic, green olives, or 1 of 13 other toppings (add additional toppings for $1.95 each). Alternatively, homebound bon vivants can transport two extra-large slabs off the premises for private pie-chart comparisons. Peppino’s Pizzeria fires up its fragrant ovens seven days a week; hours vary by location.