True happiness comes from finding beauty everywhere you look, especially in mirrors. Like what you see with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for two Venus Freeze skin-tightening and cellulite-reduction treatments on a small area (a $600 value)
- $119 for two Venus Freeze treatments on a medium area (a $750 value)
- $189 for two Venus Freeze treatments on a large area (an $800 value)
- $189 for four Venus Freeze treatments on a small area (a $1,200 value)
- $239 for four Venus Freeze treatments on a medium area (a $1,500 value)
- $279 for four Venus Freeze treatments on a large area (a $1,600 value)
During Venus Freeze treatments, which have been featured on The Doctors, aestheticians use a combination of massage, magnetic pulses, and radio frequencies to firm and tighten the skin. The process is designed to promote collagen and elastin renewal to create a younger complexion and can break down fat cells to improve the appearance of cellulite while trimming inches.
Click to see a list of treatment areas.
Perceptions Image Boutique & Skin
Under the supervision of Dr. Jon Dresser, a staff of nurse practitioners and registered nurses bolsters client confidence and boosts well-being with noninvasive aesthetic services. Qualified medical staff employ the Palomar StarLux 500 laser—which is outfitted with broadband light energy, a vacuum, and a cooling system—to optimize laser hair-removal treatments and acne or anti-aging facials. Qualified medical staff administer all laser therapies and inject dermal fillers such as Botox, reassuring patients with expert medical advice about their results, aftercare, and probability of attaining immortality. The space's capacious waiting room is painted an energizing shade of lime green, and scattered sofas and oriental rugs exude a welcoming, homey feel.
90% of 513 customers recommend
“Great staff great atmosphere and best ever massage by Sarah.”
“Beautiful tranquil salon, friendly and helpful staff, enjoyed the visit.”
“Great location, friendly staff and nice environment/ambiance.”