Acquiring a new skill is always a challenge, be it perfecting belaying techniques or bleating directions to the nearest freshwater spring to thirsty mountain goats. Live and learn with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $75 for a 6-hour Beginning Rock Climbing course for one ($155 value)
- $140 for a 6-hour Beginning Rock Climbing course for two ($310 value)
- $34 for a 2.5-hour Rappelling Sampler course for one ($75 value)
- $65 for a 2.5-hour Rappelling Sampler course for two ($150 value)
- $205 for a 6-hour Beginning Rock Climbing course for three ($205 value)
- $269 for a 6-hour Beginning Rock Climbing course for four ($620 value)
- $92 for one 2.5-hour Rappelling Sampler course for three ($225 value)
- $120 for one 2.5-hour Rappelling Sampler course for four ($300 value)<p>
The veteran athletes at Peregrine Expeditions nurture their already intimate relationships with Mother Nature during skiing and climbing excursions into the icy peaks of Mount Baker or jagged rock faces of Mount Erie. Backcountry skiing courses hone snow-skimming techniques, and intense skiing tours toe the border between the United States and Canada on two-day treks that embark each morning from a hut at base camp. Adrenaline junkies foray into Forbidden Peak for two or three days, conquering the ins and outs of navigating ice, performing mountaintop rescues, and backpacking in challenging conditions. Kid-specific expeditions tone tiny muscles and teach bird calls used to ask eagles the way to the nearest latrine as youngsters grouped by age engage in courses that span one to five days.
“Thank you for an excellent climbing experience yesterday! Ben is an excellent guide!”
“Great experience ”