Like religion, money, and politics, pizza is something everyone can agree on. Celebrate universal ideas with today’s Groupon to Perella’s East Coast Pizzeria in Littleton. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $31.99 total value), which includes the following:
- One 14-inch one-topping pizza (a $13.25 value)
- One order of Garlic Rox (a $3.25 value)
- Full house or caesar salad (a $5.49 value)
- Two glasses of house wine, domestic beer, or soft drinks (up to a $5 value each)
- For $25, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $54.49 total value), which includes the following:
- One 18-inch one-topping pizza (a $17 value)
- Family-size house or caesar salad (a $10.99 value)
- Two orders of Garlic Rox (a $6.50 value)
- Four glasses of house wine, domestic beer, or soft drinks (up to a $5 value each)
- For $12, you get $25 worth of anything on the menu. Many entrees are less than $10.<p>
Robert Perella and his staff of talented chefs serve up appetizing feasts of crowd-pleasing Italian and pizzeria fare. Cooks diligently fashion each mouthwatering pizza with the crispy-thin crust and charming vocal accents of New York and East Coast pies, tantalizing palates alongside fresh, verdant salads and garlicky treats. In addition to dishing out classic, Empire State–style pizzas, Perella’s provisions feastings with hearty sandwiches, such as a full-size meatball parmesan or tasty pasta meals, such as the meaty ziti or meat lasagna. As guests sup on Italian treats, pours of house vino or frosty brews complement dinners like impromptu bouts of dancing complement a senatorial debate.
8361 N Rampart Range Rd.
Littleton, Colorado 80125