The chiropractor helps realign spines and soothe aching bodies with adjustments and massage techniques
About This Deal
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The chiropractor: Dr. Perez, graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Service restrictions: Does not apply towards car accident or work injury claims.
Need To Know
About Perez Chiropractic
Dr. Rosanna Perez treats back pain, neck pain, work, and driving-related injuries using a blend of chiropractic techniques and holistic healthcare methods. She realigns spines via a series of manual adjustments while massage therapists can be called on to knead surrounding muscles through Swedish and deep-tissue massages. She also offers acupuncture sessions, which treat pain, stress, and other maladies. Dr. Perez has spent time working alongside psychologists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists to help children suffering from autism, cerebral palsy, and scoliosis.