An expert technician uses a special wax formula to swiftly and efficiently remove unwanted hair, leaving the skin smooth and silky
About This Deal
- Type of wax used: hard wax, which hardens as it cools and is removed without a cloth strip. Since this type of wax only sticks to hairs, and not skin, it can be less painful than soft wax and is most effective on small surface areas.
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns. effective on small surface areas.* Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- Benefits of waxing for sensitive skin;
- Less painful and less skin-irritating procedure
- Less ingrown hair after the treatment
- Lower application temperatures for added comfort