Like fairies, hamburgers are famously difficult to photograph because they can take thousands of forms and wear a variety of sauces. Grab hold of some elusive cuisine with today’s Groupon to Perfect Game Sports Bar. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a burger meal for two (up to a $27.90 total value) that includes:
- Two burgers or chicken sandwiches (up to a $17.90 value)
Two domestic draft beers (up to a $10 value)<p>
- For $23, you a burger meal for four (up to a $55.80 total value) that includes:
- Four burgers or chicken sandwiches (up to a $35.80 value)
- Four domestic draft beers (up to a $20 value)<p>
Perfect Game Sports Bar regales diners with a menu of beef, chicken, and turkey burgers as patrons seek active or passive sports amusement courtesy of multitudinous TVs and a pool table. Chefs pile 8-ounce hunks of sirloin with accessories such as the hickory burger’s bacon and barbecue sauce ($7.95) or the black and blue’s Cajun spices and blue cheese ($6.95). Alternative bun dwellers include grilled, blackened, or mocked chicken breast ($8.95) and seasoned patties of ground turkey ($7.95). Domestic drafts such as Budweiser, Miller Light, and Coors Light reflect the light of flat-panel TVs that surround the bar. Within the warmly lit interior, friendly competition unfurls at the air hockey and pool tables, while some patrons opt to step outside onto the fenced-in patio for moonlit waltzes with beloved patties.
Palm Springs Plaza
10635 Royal Palm Blvd.
Coral Springs, Florida 33065Get Directions