Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a 60-minute Tuina and/or Ashiatsu bodywork treatment ($100 value)
- $65 for a 90-minute Tuina and/or Ashiatsu bodywork treatment ($130 value)
- $80 for a 120-minute Tuina and/or Ashiatsu bodywork treatment ($160 value)
- $49 for an Indian head massage ($100 value)
- $49 for a 60-minute head-to-toe reflexology session ($100 value)
- $29 for a 30-minute foot-focused reflexology session ($60 value)
Click here for more information on Tuina, Ashiatsu, reflexology, and Indian head massage.
Perfect Touch Massage
After years of being sidelined by unexpected health issues, Jennifer Goldman finally discovered a perfect trifecta of treatments to get her back in action: acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments, and—the most important component—massage therapy. She was so wowed by this holistic, drug-free approach to healing that she decided to earn a degree in massage therapy and pass that success onto others. Today, Jennifer has regained her active lifestyle and helps others do the same through the power of massage and energy-balancing reiki treatments at Perfect Touch Massage.
At the studio, Jennifer and a small team of licensed therapists work to address issues ranging from muscle spasms and stiff joints to anxiety disorders and chronic fatigue. After hosting a consultation with each client to map out the best road to rejuvenation, the therapist will whisk away built-up tension using flowing Swedish kneads, neuromuscular bodywork, or deep-tissue pressure designed to "un-stick" muscle fibers. For clients in need of a more intensive experience, there's also Ashiatsu, which sees the therapist most commonly applying deep pressure to specific points with their bare feet. To cater to those looking for more of a spa-like experience, Perfect Touch also offers body wrap massages, exfoliating foot scrubs, and ear-candling treatments.