An expert esthetician performs facial treatments designed to the client’s skin type that help to refresh and rejuvenate the skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Vitamin C facial
- IPL treatment
- Mesotherapy helps to replenish the level of vitamins in the skin resulting in improved tone and texture, reduced wrinkles, and stimulated blood circulation.
- Microneedling: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which does not only help absorb skincare products, but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
- Benefits of Vitamin C facial: the treatment infuses the skin with vitamins, purifies and detoxifies the skin, promotes cellular renewal, and rejuvenates the face.
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Perfecta Cosmetic Clinic
Professionalism, knowledge, and cutting edge technology work together at Perfecta Cosmetic Clinic. This beauty center is staffed only with aestheticians who can provide top-notch treatments and cater to the needs of all customers. Perfecta Cosmetic Clinic offers a wide range of beauty services, including laser hair removal, skin tightening, skin resurfacing, IPL facials, microneedling, and chemical peels.