Summer camp is traditionally the birthplace of s’mores, sing-alongs, and adults who totally don’t mind being called by their first names. Have supervised fun with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $50 for a week of half-day Princess Dance Camp sessions for a child age 3–7 on July 9–13 (a $120 value)
- $50 for a week of half-day Storybook Dance Camp sessions for a child age 4–8 on August 13–17 (a $120 value)
- $60 for a week of half-day American Girl Doll Dance Camp sessions for a child age 6–11 on July 23–27 (a $140 value)
- $105 for a week of full-day creative-arts camp sessions for a child age 5–12 on July 16–20 (a $215 value)
- $105 for a week of full-day creative-arts camp sessions for a child age 5–12 on August 6–10 (a $215 value)<p>
Monday–Friday camp sessions teach themed dances, songs, and crafts in dance camps from 9 a.m. to noon, or add ceramics painting, drumming, and yoga to the mix in creative-arts camps from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Each week concludes with a performance for families on the last day. The standard $50 non-refundable deposit is waived for Groupon customers.<p>
Perinton Dance Company
At Perinton Dance Company, creativity and experimentation rather than strict formalism guide movement and music classes for kids and adults. Instructors with performance degrees and bundles of stage experience teach more than 15 styles of dance, including jazz, hip-hop, tumbling, social dancing, and ballet. The school's kid-friendly studios and art spaces bloom with interdisciplinary cross-pollination: summer camps revolve around themes such as “Storybook Dance”, where children learn dances, play games, and make crafts related to each story. Evening classes touch on a variety of dance styles, including hip-hop and musical theatre.