All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Summer camp is traditionally the birthplace of s'mores, sing-alongs, and adults who totally don't mind being called by their first names. Have supervised fun with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $65 for a half-day Princess dance camp for a child aged 3–7 on July 8–12 (a $135 value)
- $75 for a half-day American Girl Doll dance camp for a child aged 6–11 on July 22–26 (a $155 value)
- $65 for a half-day Monster High dance camp for a child aged 6-11 on August 5–9 (a $135 value)
- $65 for a half-day Storybook dance camp for a child aged 4–8 on August 12–16 (a $135 value)
- $120 for a full-day Creative Arts camp for a child aged 5–10 on July 15–19 (a $240 value)
Monday–Friday camp sessions teach themed dances, songs, and crafts in dance camps from 9 a.m. to noon, or add zumba, acting, and games to the mix in Creative Arts camp from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Each week concludes with a performance for families on the last day. The standard $50 nonrefundable deposit is waived for Groupon customers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required by 5/31/13. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for new students only, or those with no registration in last two years. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Perinton Dance Company
At Perinton Dance Company, creativity and experimentation rather than strict formalism guide movement and music classes for kids and adults. Instructors with performance degrees and bundles of stage experience teach more than 15 styles of dance, including jazz, hip-hop, tumbling, social dancing, and ballet. The school's kid-friendly studios and art spaces bloom with interdisciplinary cross-pollination: summer camps revolve around themes such as “Storybook Dance”, where children learn dances, play games, and make crafts related to each story. Evening classes touch on a variety of dance styles, including hip-hop and musical theatre.