Summer camp is traditionally the birthplace of s'mores, sing-alongs, and adults who totally don't mind being called by their first names. Have supervised fun with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $65 for a princess dance camp from July 14–18, valid for ages 3–7 ($135 value)
- $75 for an “American Girl Doll” dance camp from July 28–August 1, valid for ages 6–11 ($155 value)
- $65 for a “Monster High” dance camp from August 4–8, valid for ages 6–11 ($135 value)
- $65 for a storybook dance camp from August 18–22, valid for ages 4–8 ($135 value)
- $125 for a Creative Arts camp from July 21–25, valid for ages 5–10 ($255 value)
- $65 for a “Frozen” dance camp from August 11–15, valid for ages 4–10 ($135 value)
Monday–Friday camp sessions teach themed dances, songs, and crafts in dance camps from 9 a.m. to noon, or add zumba, acting, and games to the mix in Creative Arts camp from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Each week concludes with a performance for families on the last day. The standard $50 nonrefundable deposit is waived for Groupon customers.
Perinton Dance Company
At Perinton Dance Company, creativity and experimentation rather than strict formalism guide movement and music classes for kids and adults. Instructors with performance degrees and bundles of stage experience teach more than 15 styles of dance, including jazz, hip-hop, tumbling, social dancing, and ballet. The school's kid-friendly studios and art spaces bloom with interdisciplinary cross-pollination: summer camps revolve around themes such as “Storybook Dance”, where children learn dances, play games, and make crafts related to each story. Evening classes touch on a variety of dance styles, including hip-hop and musical theatre.