Permanent makeup technique helps achieve a flawless look while cutting the morning routine in half
About This Deal
- Eyebrow microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink and using tiny strokes to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Ombre powder brows: After applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
- Permanent makeup application: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians use a tattooing technique to apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural beauty.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
About Permanent Makeup by Jackie
Well-defined eyebrows are sought after for a fashionable look, and Jackie helps her clients achieve just that. During safe microblading sessions, she first applies a numbing agent and then proceed to create thin, hair-like strokes with a semi-permanent pigment. She also provides permanent eyeliner treatments so guests will never have to wing their own liner again.