All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for one microneedling session for the eye area with serum infusion ($300 value)
- $229 for three microneedling sessions for the eye area with serum infusions ($900 value)
- $79 for one microneedling session for laugh lines with serum infusion ($250 value)
- $229 for three microneedling sessions for laugh lines with serum infusions ($750 value)
- $125 for one microneedling session for both cheeks with serum infusion ($400 value)
- $369 for three microneedling sessions for both cheeks with serum infusions ($1,200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Permanent Makeup By Tia
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Permanent Makeup by Tia offers exceptional customer service. We appreciate your business. With a keen eye for color, style and individualism, our goal is your satisfaction.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I can't remember a time when i was not thinking about doing something creative and helping people. And although my healthcare past was effective in helping people, there was no avenue to use my creativity. So, when I was introduced to permanent makeup I knew that was what i wanted to do.
What do you love most about your job?
What gives me the most joy in what I do is the instant gratification that clients express. when they are handed the mirror and they smile, do the happy cry or ask for a hug.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
A client told me that she got way more than she expected. She said that she did not expect that much care and professionalism.