All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 6, 2015
Reviewed January 10, 2015
Reviewed December 5, 2014
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $25 for $40 worth of Middle Eastern cuisine
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Persia Lounge & Restaurant
At Persia Lounge & Restaurant, Homayoun and Mandana Daryani are able to share their passion for traditional Middle Eastern cooking. Mandana serves as the restaurant's executive chef and embraces the spices and the techniques that distinguish the region's cuisine.
Key Ingredients on the Menu
- Saffron : flavors the steamed basmati rice that accompanies most entrees
- Pomegranate paste : part of the fesenjan stew, which also features tender chicken and crushed walnuts
- Rose water : combined with milk, cardamom, pistachios, and saffron to create a distinctive ice-cream dessert
- Secrets : fill the hummus, which is made using Mandana's special recipe
A Feast for More Than the Taste Buds
- Listen : Live bands occasionally play at the restaurant, serenading audiences with melodic jazz, flamenco music, or physics lectures.
- Watch : Clad in ornate fabrics, belly dancers perform on select evenings and elicit rounds of applause as they gracefully navigate amid the tables.
- Lounge : The eatery's back patio features several areas where groups can gather and enjoy a pint of beer or glass of wine while sharing a hookah.