A licensed professional temporarily fills in wrinkles with gentle dermal-filler injections
About This Deal
- A licensed professional replaces lost volume and reduces the appearance of wrinkles with the patient’s choice of natural dermal-fillers. An analgesic cream can be used to numb treatment areas before fine needles inject each solution.
- Restylane is a natural hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Revanesse Versa is a natural hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
- Radiesse is a longer lasting natural calcium product.
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
Need To Know
About Persons Plastic Surgery
Barbara L. Persons, MD, FACS, a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, pairs her experience as a surgeon with an artistic vision in all of her procedures. Her areas of specialty include both aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and helping all mothers to get their "pre-baby" bodies back.