All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· February 22, 2018
· February 8, 2018
· January 23, 2018
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Towards Peruvian Dinner for Two
- $60 Value Towards Peruvian Dinner for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. May not be combined with any other specials, promotions or discounts. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Peruvian Taste Fusion
Owned by a pair of sisters, Peruvian Taste Fusion presents a hospitable environment for lunch and dinner. For one thing, there's the karaoke (and sometimes dancing) to Latin music with the help of TVs and screens lining the walls. For another, there's the menu of Peruvian and Venezuelan favorites, including the following dishes.
- Tequeños: Venezuelan breadsticks filled with queso blanco
- Lomo saltado: a traditional fusion stir-fry of beef, onions, tomatoes, peppers, and french fries
- Tallarines verdes con churrascos: steak with Peruvian-style pesto pasta made with spinach and basil
- Jalea: a blend of fried fish, squid, and other seafood served with a tart salad of red onions