Choose from Nine Options
- $12.50 for a luxury bath, brush, and nail trim for a dog weighing up to 20 pounds ($25 value)
- $17.50 for a luxury bath, brush, and nail trim for a dog weighing 21–40 pounds ($35 value)
- $22.50 for a luxury bath, brush, and nail trim for a dog weighing 41–60 pounds ($45 value)
- $27.50 for a luxury bath, brush, and nail trim for a dog weighing 61 pounds or more ($55 value)
- $35 for two nights of dog boarding ($70 value)
- $20 for two nights of cat boarding ($50 value)
- $70 for four nights of dog boarding ($140 value)
- $27 for two days of doggie day camp ($54 value)
- $54 for four days of doggie day camp ($108 value)
Luxury bath, brush, and nails service includes trimming the nails, ear cleaning, a soothing oxygenating thorough cleansing Hydrosurge Bath with a natural shampoo and conditioner, blow-dry, shed-control brushing, and a finishing touch of cologne. The services are provided in a private room with soothing music for a stress-free experience. Pet parents can add extra grooming services for an additional fee, and the luxury bath value can be applied towards a haircut/styling, shed-relief, etc. The condition of the coat may determine an additional charge—call ahead for a consultation.
Dogs must be 12 weeks or older and vaccinated for Bordetella (within 6 months of current visit), Rabies, and DHPP. Cats must have vaccinations for FVRCP and Rabies. Call ahead for Pet Suites protocols and vaccination requirements for grooming, boarding and camp.
If you're going out of town and looking to give your pet a vacation of their own, book them a room at Pet Suites. This pet resort has deluxe accommodations in an up-to-date climate controlled environment, our trained staff lovingly interacts with your fur babies and doggies socialize and make friends in an indoor/outdoor space during playful camp sessions separated by size. Pets get squeaky clean thanks to natural shampoos/conditioners using a state-of the-art oxygenating bath system. If they're boarding, they stay in a spacious suite and get taken out for 5–7 courtyard jaunts daily in between enjoying TV from their comfy beds or participating in their selected activities. As dogs gleefully bark and bound around the resort, they're supervised by Pet Suites staff with training in animal behavior/safety and certifications in pet first aid and CPR. Training programs, socialized play, small group and one-on-one activities, and spa options help keep human companions content, happy and healthy. And while many guests are dogs and cats; birds, pocket pets, and reptiles are welcome to board, also.