Owning a pet can be expensive due to the costs of food, toys, and bills for phone calls above the range of human hearing. Save a bone with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for two days of daycare (a $40 value)
- $40 for four days of daycare (an $80 value)
- $17 for one night of lodging (a $35 value)
- $49 for three nights of lodging (a $105 value)
- $59 for three nights of lodging (a $105 value), plus an exit bath with shampoo, conditioner, drying, and brushing (a $20 value; a $125 total value)
Doggy daycare runs from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 2–4 p.m. on Sunday. Pooches just staying the day can join for any stretch of time during those hours, and canines staying overnight can be dropped off and picked up during those same hours.
The canine experts at PetVilla believe that blueberry facials and CPR aren’t just for two-legged creatures. The staff trains in dog-first-aid courses, ensuring the safety of their animal guests, who visit for play-filled days of doggy daycare or stay overnight under 24-hour watch. While boarding, the pooches sleep in lodging dens with cots and join daycare guests for frolicking in specialized groups. Senior canines relax on their own, whereas puppies join each other to romp about and prank call Clifford the Big Red Dog.
PetVilla also pampers its four-legged customers with grooming services. These range from basic ear cleaning and gland expression to luxurious facials and fur styling. The groomers have even been known to give pooches green mohawks before St. Patrick’s day or walks through a punk-rock festival.