All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$19 for a dog behavior and psychology course ($485 value)
- Includes video lectures, notes, and self-assessment tests
- Course is led by expert in the field and master dog trainer Nick Jones
- Covers topics such as breed differences, grooming behaviors, and pack rules
- Compatible on any device or browser
- Course access granted for 12 months
- Successful completion of the course results in a certificate of completion by Pet Addict, an e-learning institute by JD Campus London, which is accredited by the British Accreditation Council
- View a video about the course
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon; course access expires 12-months from activation date. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
PetAddict is an e-learning hub for all things dogs, cats, fish, and domesticated dragons. Virtual courses, which students can progress through at their own pace, are designed by industry experts and cover a range of pet-care topics. For instance, the puppy-training course features videos and e-books from veterinarian, animal behaviorist, and dog trainer Dr. Ian Dunbar, who guides owners through the ins and outs of raising puppies and adolescent dogs across 10 learning modules. Other courses delve into aquarium maintenance, grooming, animal behavior, and even veterinary assistance, all of which offer a certification of completion at the course's end.