Noninvasive treatments deflate fat cells using laser energy; no downtime required
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: calf, knees, thighs, buttocks, stomach, love-handles, arms and chin
- Suggested number of treatments: 8
- Length of single treatment: 20 minutes
- Equipment: 8-pad iLipo system
- Recovery time: none
Learn More About Laser Lipo
Laser-lipo is noninvasive with little to no downtime, but what else should you know ahead of time?
The Fine Print
About Petals Spa
Petals Spa's owner calls upon more than 25 years of pampering experience as she leads her team of aestheticians and massage therapists. The crew kneads away tension, whisks away unwanted hair with wax or lasers, and cleanses pores with Yonka facial treatments. Nail- and face-techs reach for OPI, Yonka, and PCA Skin products for mani-pedis and facials, while their i-Lipo laser treatments cause fat to melt away like the out-of-date wax figures Madame Tussauds shoots into the sun.