Nature has provided animals with many useful adaptations—bird wings aid in flight, monkeys' tails help them climb, and human hair is useful for excess bubblegum storage. Find better functions for follicle farms with today's Groupon to Peter Louis Salon on 57th Street. Choose from the following options:
- For $149, you get a full set of eyelash extensions (up to a $450 value, depending on treatment).
- For $49, you get a women's haircut with Kino or a comparable stylist (up to a $125 value; a basic women's haircut with Kino starts at $75, but prices vary depending on hair length and style).
- For $299, you get 15 sessions of laser hair-rejuvenation therapy (a $1,500 value).
Peter Louis Salon's expert staff of tress tamers coaxes feral mop tops into well-behaved coiffures with an arsenal of classic and contemporary techniques. Surrender inadequate eye curtains to the lengthening skills of an experienced lash manipulator. The extensions infuse existing hairs with thickness and length, and they can last up to two months or more. Touch-ups are recommended to replace lashes that may fall off. Applied to each individual lash, augmented batters will look natural, attract potential mates, and lift rapidly blinking bodies off the ground in a Dumbo-like flight.
You can also choose to spruce up your scalp with a women's haircut, during which a master stylist will sculpt an accentuating face frame to complement your natural beauty, personality, and knowledge of 80s sitcoms.
Additionally, clients can thicken thinning hair with laser hair-rejuvenation therapy, in which low-level photons prevent follicles from fleeing crown camps by increasing the blood supply to attenuated areas, stimulating rejuvenation, and repairing crumbling cells. This nonsurgical treatment can stop the progression of hair loss in 85% of heads and can relieve irritating scalp conditions such as psoriasis and perpetual mohawk.
Although Peter Louis Salon's website lists the prices for a haircut with a stylist as $50–$125, the $50 price range is for a men's haircut only. This Groupon is only valid for a women's haircut.
- I've been going to Peter Louis Salon for five years now and they consistently give great service and make my hair look phenomenal. – Dom I., Insider Pages
- They always treat their customers with the utmost respect. I've come to know the staff very well and can say they always take the time to make me feel at home and satisfied with every service. – cindy35, Citysearch