What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for admission for two ($20 value)
- $19 for admission for four ($40 value)
Every admission includes seven barbecue tastings. Kids ages 12 and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
Smokin’ Barbecue Festival
Held in Historic Olde Towne and hosted by the Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, the Smokin’ Barbecue Festival celebrates spring with an afternoon of:
- Barbecue: Lots and lots of barbecue—from ribs to pulled pork, beef brisket, and pork tenderloin—complements a selection of sweets for balance. Seven tastings included with price of admission.
- Beer: Wash down meaty bites with ice cold refreshments available for purchase, not included in price of admission.
- Souvenirs: Local artisans and retailers will be on hand to dole out their wares and help you spot any sauce you might have on your cheek.
- Live music: The soundtrack will be supplied by River City Katz, the local favorites whose rockin’ repertoire ranges from Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama” to Sublime’s “Santeria.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. 2 and 4 person option not valid for the purchase of admission for children ages 12 & under. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.