Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for admission for two ($20 value)
- $19 for admission for four ($40 value)
Every admission includes seven barbecue tastings. Kids ages 12 and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
Smokin’ Barbecue Festival
Held in Historic Olde Towne and hosted by the Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, the Smokin’ Barbecue Festival celebrates spring with an afternoon of:
- Barbecue: Lots and lots of barbecue—from ribs to pulled pork, beef brisket, and pork tenderloin—complements a selection of sweets for balance. Seven tastings included with price of admission.
- Beer: Wash down meaty bites with ice cold refreshments available for purchase, not included in price of admission.
- Souvenirs: Local artisans and retailers will be on hand to dole out their wares and help you spot any sauce you might have on your cheek.
- Live music: The soundtrack will be supplied by River City Katz, the local favorites whose rockin’ repertoire ranges from Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama” to Sublime’s “Santeria.”