Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a three-course French meal with wine for two, redeemable Monday-Thursday ($116 value)
- $85 for a three-course French meal with wine for two, redeemable Monday-Saturday ($116 value)
Each Person Receives:
- One 1st course of a soup, salad, or small plate (up to $12 value)
- One 2nd course (entree) (up to $23 value)
- One 3rd course (dessert) (up to $8 value)
- One glass of wine (up to $15 value)
Tucked in among the tile-lined walkways, fountains, and art galleries of La Arcada, Petit Valentien tips is proverbial cap to French bistros while coolly matching the SoCal charm of its surroundings. Inside, executive chef Robert Dixon dishes out French-inspired small plates, such as crostini topped with seasonal mushrooms, as well as entrees, including pan-seared duck breast draped in a blood plum sauce.
But like a magician who pulls full-grown bears out of his hat, the chef's menu features some surprises, specifically a weekend lunch section that's devoted completely to Ethiopian food. Here, diners find vegetarian specialties like homemade cottage cheese mixed with collard greens, as well as meat dishes like sauteed beef served with onion and rosemary-infused jalapenos.