All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 24, 2017
· Reviewed 14 hours ago
· Reviewed February 12, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a one-year membership for one pet ($50 value)
- $58 for a one-year membership for two pets ($100 value)
- $87 for a one-year membership for three pets ($150 value)
Membership benefits include:
- Wholesale pricing on all leading flea and tick, heartworm, and prescription medications
- Wholesale pricing on all leading vitamins and supplements
- Wholesale pricing on all leading specialty and prescription foods and treats
- Free shipping with no minimum limit, or convenient pickup at your local pharmacy
- Free 24/7 vet help via phone, email, or chat
- 20% off supplies and treats at petcarerx.com
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Membership expires 1 year after activation. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Subscription will automatically renew at regular price at the end of the subscription purchased, unless canceled with merchant. See merchant's terms and conditions. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Valid for new members only. Valid for dogs and cats only. No gift cards can be used to sign up for PetPlus. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
PetPlus makes caring for your pets cheaper and easier with wholesale pricing on costly flea, tick and heartworm preventatives, prescription medication, vitamins and supplements, and prescription foods and treats, all with free shipping and no minimums. PetPlus works with more than 50,000 member stores nationwide, including Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, Target, and CVS.
PetPlus was founded by a pet owner, Blake, after his beloved Rottweiler, Lou, was diagnosed with carcinoma of the nasal cavity. Blake had just graduated college and had a hard time finding enough money to pay for Lou's astronomical medical bills. He also felt totally in the dark about Lou's illness and wished he had someone who could answer all of his medical questions. He founded PetPlus, complete with access to a 24/7 Ask a Vet hotline, to make sure others wouldn't have to go through the same ordeal.