What You Get
- $30 for $40 worth of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine for dinner
- See the dinner menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Petra Mediterranean Bistro
Carved into the rose-red stone of a southern Jordan, the ruined city of Petra serves as a cultural relic of bygone eras. Chef Khal Beleh—a native Jordanian—chose to honor the ancient city's legacy when he named Petra Mediterranean Bistro. The restaurant evokes the region's exotic spirit with its damask-patterned banquettes, framed pictures of the Petra's towering entrance, and belly dance performances.
Cooking Beyond Borders
When designing the menu, Chef Beleh didn't limit himself to Jordanian dishes. He sought inspiration from cuisines throughout the region, leading to a diverse menu of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. Here are some examples:
- Jordan: Traditionally served for special occasions, ouzi features ground beef mixed with rice, carrots, and peas, and is accompanied by charbroiled lamb with tzatziki sauce.
- Greece: Classic gyros include slow-roasted meat, lettuce, onion, and tomato swaddled in warm pita bread.
- Northern Africa: In addition to sauteed garlic, onion, and tomato, North African spices add vibrant flavor to the Mediterranean prawns.
From the Press
- "The last time I ate lamb shawarma, I was standing next to a food cart in New York City trying not to dribble garlic sauce on my shoes. Petra Mediterranean Bistro serves an even better version of this Middle Eastern street-food staple—and much else besides—that you can savor sitting down in upholstered comfort." — Seattle Times
- Named one of the "Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Seattle" — CBS Seattle