All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $13.99 for two admissions, redeemable Mon.-Thurs. (up to a $24 value)
- $25.99 for four admissions, redeemable Mon.-Thurs. (up to a $48 value)
- $37.99 for six admissions, redeemable Mon.-Thurs. (up to a $72 value)
- $15.50 for two admissions, redeemable any day (up to a $24 value)
- $31 for four admissions, redeemable any day (up to a $48 value)
- $46.50 for six admissions, redeemable any day (up to a $72 value)
Admission includes a hayride past thousands of Christmas lights, visits to the petting zoo, and the opportunity to see a live reindeer. Santa is scheduled to appear from Thurs.-Sun. from 6pm-9pm (weather permitting).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per party. Not valid 12/24-12/25. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pettit Creek Farms
At first glance, Pettit Creek Farms looks much the same as other farms. Cows moo and goats bleat from the barnyard, while wagons full of hay and passengers trundle along. But then someone rides by on a camel. A zebra cranes its striped neck over a fence, searching for handfuls of oats, and KatieBird the emu ruffles her feathers at passersby.
It's around the holidays that this unusual farm becomes its most active. In the fall, as the temperature drops and the pumpkin patch ripens, visitors can be seen perusing the squashes and heard trying to navigate the winding corn maze. And, come winter, the farm fires up thousands of Christmas lights, creating a mile-long wonderland for visitors to drive through.