Visitors can take in dazzling holiday light displays on a hayride, visit the animal park, and even see a live reindeer
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Hayride through more than a mile of twinkling Christmas lights
- Visit to Comet and Cupid (live reindeer) in Santa’s Cottage
- Petting Zoo
- Digital pictures
- Tickets for children under 2 are free
- Available days and times:
- Opens on Thanksgiving Day
- Runs through December 30
- Hours: Sunday–Thursday 6 p.m.–9 p.m., Friday–Saturday 6 p.m.–10 p.m.; Last Hayride starts at 9:30 p.m.
- Onsite concession stand includes hot chocolate, warm cider, marshmallows for roasting, and s’more kits.
- Santa Claus is scheduled for Thursday–Sunday, 6 p.m–9 p.m.
- Premium Christmas Trees are available for sale; they are fresh cut, standing in water.
About Pettit Creek Farms
At first glance, Pettit Creek Farms looks much the same as other farms. Cows moo and goats bleat from the barnyard, while wagons full of hay and passengers trundle along. But then someone rides by on a camel. A zebra cranes its striped neck over a fence, searching for handfuls of oats, and KatieBird the emu ruffles her feathers at passersby.
It's around the holidays that this unusual farm becomes its most active. In the fall, as the temperature drops and the pumpkin patch ripens, visitors can be seen perusing the squashes and heard trying to navigate the winding corn maze. And, come winter, the farm fires up thousands of Christmas lights, creating a mile-long wonderland for visitors to drive through.