Adrenaline seekers can have fun playing paintball with their friends on a variety of tactical and scenario fields
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Gun rental
- Hopper rental
- Mask rental
- Air Tank rental
- Ammo belt rental
- Air Fills
- Paint is not included and must be purchased at the time of redemption on-site for additional $25 per player.
- Where you’ll play: Players can have fun a variety of different fields including tactical and scenario, as well as inflatable fields.
- Valid days and times: Saturdays and Sundays
- Check-in times: 10.30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Game times: 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Game types: Attack and Defend, Capture the Flag, and Elimination
- Age restrictions: Must be 8 or older.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 8 or older. Not valid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Paint is not included and must be purchased at time of redemption on-site for additional $25 per player. A person 18 or older must present ID during registration to be exchanged for rental equipment. Valid for Walk-On Play only (general admission). Not valid for private reservations. Must use our rental equipment. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pev's Paintball
When Mike "Pev" Peverill’s teamed up with his brother Todd to build Pev's Paintball from the ground up, his driving force was to grant guests the chance to test their sense of strategy and adventure. This goal is achieved each day on his park's 48 acres of land boasting 16 different themed playing fields dappled with huts, log stacks, and other obstacles. The park is open to paintballers of all skill levels, and all customers receive an orderly safety briefing before they begin play, much like the gentlemanly crumpet and tea parties that prefaced each battle in the Revolutionary War.
Additionally, to ensure that grumbling stomachs don’t give away hiding spots during paint-slinging battles, Pev’s offers a fully stocked and licensed onsite concession offers sustenance for battle-weary players.