Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a paintball package for three, valid Saturday or Sunday ($311.40 value)
- All-day paintball pass valid for walk-on play for each person
- Equipment rental
- 100 paintballs each
- Unlimited air fills
- Additional all-day pass for a return visit<p>
$99 for a PeeWee paintball party for up to 10 kids (up to $250 value)
- One-hour private session of PeeWee paintball, designed for kids 5-9
- Rental equipment, including JT SplatMaster markers and face masks, both designed for younger players
- Unlimited paintball refills
- Staff instructor/guide<p>
When Mike "Pev" Peverill’s teamed up with his brother Todd to build Pev's Paintball from the ground up, his driving force was to grant guests the chance to test their sense of strategy and adventure. This goal is achieved each day on his park's 48 acres of land boasting 16 different themed playing fields dappled with huts, log stacks, and other obstacles. The park is open to paintballers of all skill levels, and all customers receive an orderly safety briefing before they begin play, much like the gentlemanly crumpet and tea parties that prefaced each battle in the Revolutionary War.
Additionally, to ensure that grumbling stomachs don’t give away hiding spots during paint-slinging battles, Pev’s offers a fully stocked and licensed onsite concession offers sustenance for battle-weary players.