Adrenaline seekers can have fun playing paintball with their friends on a variety of tactical and scenario fields
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Paintball gun rental
- Hopper rental
- Mask rental
- Air tank rental
- Ammo belt rental
- Air fills
Things To Know:
- Paint is not included and must be purchased at the time of redemption on-site for an additional $25 per player
- Where you’ll play: Players can have fun in a variety of different fields including tactical and scenario, as well as inflatable fields
- Age restrictions: Must be 10 or older
- Valid Saturdays and Sundays only
- A person 18 or older must present an ID during registration to be exchanged for rental equipment
- Click here to view the FAQ section
- Click here to find out opening hours and directions
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team's flag, which they must safely return to their home base.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with the scenario or capture-the-flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About Pev's Paintball
When Mike "Pev" Peverill’s teamed up with his brother Todd to build Pev's Paintball from the ground up, his driving force was to grant guests the chance to test their sense of strategy and adventure. This goal is achieved each day on his park's 48 acres of land boasting 16 different themed playing fields dappled with huts, log stacks, and other obstacles. The park is open to paintballers of all skill levels, and all customers receive an orderly safety briefing before they begin to play, much like the gentlemanly crumpet and tea parties that prefaced each battle in the Revolutionary War.
Additionally, to ensure that grumbling stomachs don’t give away hiding spots during paint-slinging battles, Pev’s offers a fully stocked and licensed onsite concession that offers sustenance for battle-weary players.
❕ Purchase: Limit 12 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days.
☎ Booking: Appointment required. Call (703) 327-7640; provide Coupon Code.
✘ Restrictions: Must be 10 or older. Valid on weekends only. Paint is not included and must be purchased at the time of redemption on-site for an additional $25 per player. A person 18 or older must present an ID during registration to be exchanged for rental equipment. Valid for walk-on play only (general admission). Not valid for private reservations. Must use the facility's rental equipment.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings