All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 7, 2014
· Reviewed May 6, 2017
· Reviewed March 29, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a four-hour firearm-safety class for one ($125 value)
- $109 for a four-hour firearm-safety class for two ($250 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About PG Firearms Training
- Outdoor range where bullets absorb into an embankment of earth
- Certified police firearms instructors oversee the range
- 9 mm Glock 17 or Glock 19 available for rent
- Rentals include three magazines and a holster
At a Glance
An active law-enforcement officer and a firearms instructor certified by the state police, PG Firearms Training's Paul Grossman leads classes that range from basic marksmanship to preparatory training for entering the police academy. He can also organize each of his classes into women-only sessions, given interest. In addition to leading classes, Paul can completely disassemble, clean, and reassemble pistols as a Glock Armorer.