What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $67 for a CCW class for one ($150 value)
- $111 for a CCW class for two ($300 value)
- $197 for a four-hour basic pistol course for one ($250 value)
The basic pistol course takes place on an outdoor range with constant hands-on firearms practice. Students must supply 100 rounds of ammunition; a Glock 17 is available to rent for an additional cost.
CCW classes prepare students to carry a concealed handgun for personal protection. Click here for class dates and availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. For the basic pistol course, a Glock 17 is available for additional cost. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About PG Firearms Training
- Outdoor range where bullets absorb into an embankment of earth
- Certified police firearms instructors oversee the range
- 9 mm Glock 17 or Glock 19 available for rent
- Rentals include three magazines and a holster
At a Glance
An active law-enforcement officer and a firearms instructor certified by the state police, PG Firearms Training's Paul Grossman leads classes that range from basic marksmanship to preparatory training for entering the police academy. He can also organize each of his classes into women-only sessions, given interest. In addition to leading classes, Paul can completely disassemble, clean, and reassemble pistols as a Glock Armorer.