Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a four-hour concealed-weapon-permit class for one (a $125 value)
- $99 for a four-hour concealed-weapon-permit class for two (a $250 value)
Certified by the Colorado state police, instructor Paul Grossman qualifies students to apply for a concealed-weapon permit by teaching topics such as the parts and basic operation of a firearm, cleaning and storage, and the details of state-concealment laws. Upon passing a written test based on the class training, students receive a certificate of completion, a required document for a CWP application. Tuition does not cover any associated application costs beyond class training. The schedule typically slates classes on select Saturdays. Colorado law does not require any live-fire training to qualify for CWP; therefore, Paul strongly recommends students also take the basic pistol course.
PG Firearms Training
- Outdoor range where bullets absorb into an embankment of earth
- Certified police firearms instructors oversee the range
- 9 mm Glock 17 or Glock 19 available for rent
- Rentals include three magazines and a holster
At a Glance
An active law-enforcement officer and a firearms instructor certified by the state police, PG Firearms Training's Paul Grossman leads classes that range from basic marksmanship to preparatory training for entering the police academy. He can also organize each of his classes into women-only sessions, given interest. In addition to leading classes, Paul can completely disassemble, clean, and reassemble pistols as a Glock Armorer.