What You'll Get
The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this Groupon.
$19 for a Golf-Discount Membership Card for Two ($80 Value)
- Grants two-for-one green fees for the 2013 and 2014 seasons
- Valid at more than 20 regional courses, including Wallinwood Springs, Macatawa Legends, Lynx, and The Highlands
- Valid for unlimited access to 9 or 18 holes of golf, seven days a week
- Can be used by anyone in the household, as often as you like
- Includes half off cart rental at some courses
- Includes buy-one-get-one deals at Great Lakes Shipping and Old Chicago Pizza of Grand Rapids
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid during league play. Cards will be available for pick-up after June 7th. Membership card can only be picked up at the 6 courses listed on the deal page. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In 1996, a group of golfers formed a membership program that offers deeply discounted greens fees at a network of affiliated golf courses in West Michigan. The program is PGAC, and the result provides two-for-one greens fees at more than 28 courses and special discount rates at more than 11 courses. After reserving tee times any day of the week, golfers can load up their clubs and spare mannequin legs to test their skills on the challenging designs of renowned regional courses such as The Highlands, Lynx, Macatawa Legends, and Diamond Springs. Along with saving golfers up to $7,500 and helping local courses increase their waterways’ diet of golf balls, PGAC hosts fundraisers for local schools and organizations.