The fair features performances from bards, dancers, and comedians as well as archery, music, food, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free admission for children under 3.
- Saturday, May 4
- Sunday, May 5
- Saturday, May 11
- Sunday, May 12
- What items can I bring into the event? Stroller, peace tied period weapons which are part of the costume
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks
- Transportation: shuttle available. Shuttles can not accommodate strollers, but strollers and extra passengers can be dropped off at the faire gate.
- Pets allowed? No, except for service dogs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 12, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Drivers are welcome to unload their passengers at the front gate of Faire grounds to help cut down on shuttle lines before parking. Valid on May 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Philadelphia Renaissance Faire
Join us at historic Fort Mifflin and see as it transforms into a world of whimsy, fantasy, and fun at the Philadelphia Renaissance Faire. Held during two Spring weekends, this year's Faire features more festivities than visitors can shake a stick at (or lance, or turkey leg) , including costumed performers, crafts, and games. A stroll through the marketplace–where dozens of artisans and merchants offer trinkets or Renaissance-style pieces for purchase–will work up an appetite. In addition to turkey legs, the grounds also serve up old-timey European favorites like ribs, pork, beef, and perhaps some beer or mead to wash it down. This rain-or-shine event is open to all ages.