Making a sandwich requires only two slices of bread, filling, and an expensive machine that holds the slices of bread steady while the filling is shot in between them with some sort of air-powered hose. Go somewhere that has that apparatus with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a cheesesteak meal for two (a $22.02 total value)
- Two 6-inch cheesesteaks (a $7.75 value each)
- Half order of onion rings (a $2.62 value)
- Two orders of fries and two fountain drinks (a $1.95 value each)<p>
$20 for a cheesesteak meal for four (a $44.05 total value)
- Four 6-inch cheesesteaks (a $7.75 value each)
- One order of onion rings (a $5.25 value)
- Four orders of fries and four fountain drinks (a $1.95 value each)<p>
Philly Cheesesteak House
At its simplest, a cheesesteak only requires three ingredients: steak, cheese, and bread. But the grill masters at Philly Cheesesteak House aren't interested in supplying just the basics. Nineteen toppings, from cooked onions and sweet peppers to Cheez Whiz, can flavor the 6- and 10-inch subs.
The sandwiches are part of the House's all-day lunch menu, whose cheesesteak alternatives include veggie burgers and chicken fingers paired with honey mustard. The breakfast menu's omelets are also available from open to close, and an extensive dinner menu ends each day with entrees such as pasta platters and seafood paella for two.