People wanting to learn about another culture often start with the cuisine, which is why Neil Armstrong subsisted on a diet of Moon Pies and space rocks before traveling to the moon. Take a gustatory tour with today’s Groupon to Pho Bar and Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a dinner for two (up to a $33.90 total value), which includes the following:
- Two entrees (up to a $9.95 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $7 value each)
- For $31, you get a dinner for four (up to a $67.80 total value), which includes the following:
- Four entrees (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $7 value each)
Pho Bar and Grill’s kitchen staff transports taste buds on a culinary journey with its menu of Vietnamese dishes. For entrees, char-grilled slabs of lemongrass chicken, marinated pork, or marinated beef share plate-space with a bevy of veggies, and forkfuls of curry chicken haul spices and coconut milk mouthward, where eaters can store the flavors for winter. Behind the scenes, cooks carve slices of brisket, round eye, and flank steak to mix with the noodles of the Pho bar combination plate. Mixed drinks, Tsingtao beer, and house wine chase down meals like a lion pouncing on a galloping hamburger.