Barbecue sauce can make a good meal even better, as can good company and a waiter who rubs your throat as you chew. Chow down with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$12 for a takeout meal for two (up to a $23.97 value) $22 for a takeout meal for four (up to a $47.94 value)
Takeout meals include the following per pair of diners:
- 1 pound of beef brisket or pulled pork (up to a $15.99 value)
- Two small sides, such as candied yams or cole slaw (a $7.98 total value)
$39 for a catering package for up to 10 (up to an $80.94 value)
- One full rack of ribs (a $22.99 value)
- 1 pound of pulled pork (a $13.99 value)
- 1 pound of beef brisket (a $15.99 value)
- 2 quarts of sides (a $17.98 value)
- 20 wings (a $9.99 value)
To view a full list of available sides, see the menu.
In a city known for its cheesesteaks, it can be difficult to find a beef brisket smoked to Midwestern perfection. Enter Anastasio Botsaris, the chef and owner of Phoebe's Bar-B-Q. Botsaris and his pit crew call forth a wide array of Oklahoma-style barbecue meats from the fires of their kitchen. They stress simplicity above all else, letting their smoked rotisserie chickens and pulled-pork sandwiches speak for themselves. They don't skimp on the sides, either, which include candied yams and collard greens, which are best washed down with a tall pint of barbecue sauce.