All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 3, 2017
· Reviewed June 22, 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$41 for a catering package for pick-up ($76.45 value)
- One rack of pork ribs ($23.99 value)
- One pulled pork ($15.99 value)
- One pound of beef brisket ($15.99 value)
- One whole chicken ($12.99 value)
- 15 wings ($7.49 value)
$20 for a catering package for pick-up ($44.95 value)
- One rack of pork ribs ($13.99 value)
- One pound of pulled pork ($9.99 value)
- One pound of beef brisket ($9.99 value)
- One-half chicken ($5.99 value)
- Six wings ($4.99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Order required 1-day in advance. Valid for pick-up only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Phoebe's Barbecue
In a city known for its cheesesteaks, it can be difficult to find a beef brisket smoked to Midwestern perfection. Enter Anastasio Botsaris, the chef and owner of Phoebe's Barbecue. Botsaris and his pit crew call forth a wide array of Oklahoma-style barbecue meats from the fires of their kitchen. They stress simplicity above all else, letting their smoked rotisserie chickens and pulled-pork sandwiches speak for themselves. They don't skimp on the sides, either, which include candied yams and collard greens, which are best washed down with a tall pint of barbecue sauce.