· Redeemed January 9, 2017
· Redeemed November 29, 2016
· Redeemed October 14, 2017
What You'll Get
- $49 for one week of child care for a child of any age ($274.87 value)
Click here to view all locations in the Phoenix area.
Click here to see the different programs offered.
Full retail price values vary by location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for either new or returning families who haven't been there in 6 months. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to classroom enrollment availability. Limit one voucher per child. All goods or services must be used by the same child. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Phoenix Children's Academy Private Preschool
The early years of a child's education form the foundation of their academic career. The team at Phoenix Children's Academy understands this and have created an engaging curriculum called the Creative Kaleidoscope of Learning. Focusing on hands-on education that shifts according to individual needs, it blends nurturing, playtime, and education for children from six weeks old all the way up to age 12. Here is a closer look at some of their programs:
- Infant Care: Kind and affectionate caregivers rock, sing and tell stories teachers take care and teach children ages six weeks to one year.
- Toddler Care: For children ages one to two years of age, it's all about discovery. Caregivers fill kids' days with art, dance, music, and safe outdoor play. Encouraging burgeoning conversation and social skills is also a top focus at this age.
- Early Learners: Filled with more confidence, children from two to three years old are engaged in more active play, including questions and answers, early reading, language learning, crafts, and potty training.
- Preschool: Continuing to highlight social skills and learning-as-play, the preschool, for children ages three to four, further teaches reading and counting, while stilling filling days with storytelling and focused movement.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Here, classes amp up the cognitive skills for four to five-year-olds, introducing subjects like math, science, social studies, and computers. The focus on physical education continues, allowing kids to learn in dynamic and active ways. At age 5, kindergarten proper begins with deeper development in thinking skills, as well as a focus on emotional regulation and critical thinking. Our superior curriculum prepares children for kindergarten. In a recent study, 70% of our students tested at an advanced readiness for kindergarten.
- Before and After School: They also provide before and after school care for children from 5 to 12 years old.