Professional spa offers treatments aimed at helping with weight-loss and weight management
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Whole-body vibration sessions can help the body naturally dispose of the released fat more quickly.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
One Laser-lipo Session On Up To 2 Body Areas Package, includes:
- One B12 Lipotronic Injection
- One Whole-body-vibration session
- Laser-lipo Weight-loss session
Three Laser-lipo Sessions On Up To 2 Body Areas Package. Includes:
- Two B12 Lipotropic Injections
- Three Whole-body-vibration sessions
- Three Laser-lipo Weight-loss sessions
Six Laser-lipo Sessions On Up To 2 Body Areas Package. Includes:
- Six B12 Lipotropic Injections
- Six Whole-body-vibration sessions
- Six Laser-lipo Weight-loss sessions
The Fine Print
About Phoenix Laser like Lipo
At Phoenix Laser like Lipo, clients get to work on their desired body physiques. And this is thanks to lipo-laser treatments, which help break down stubborn fat and contour clients' bodies by tightening skin and eliminating cellulite. As a result of this, clients get to trim inches from the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, back, and arms without surgery and downtime.