Choose Between Two Options
- $165 for kid’s PADI seal team scuba program ($345 value)
- Three pool sessions
- Five aqua missions
PADI Seal Team Crew Pak Activity Book and DVD
- $199 for adult PADI open water scuba diving certification course ($399 value)
- Two scuba diving classroom sessions
- Two pool sessions
- Two days of certification dives in Lake Pleasant
- Scuba certification card
- Open water diver manual and PADI training logbook
- Required scuba equipment including tanks, weights, BCD, and regulator
- Books and materials needed for classroom sessions
Students must provide their own mask, snorkel, and fins. Please remember to bring your own swimsuit and towel. Students are able to perform their open water dives on one of the trips if they do not wish to get in the local lake.
By their estimate, Kelly and Steve Fischer have taught thousands of people how to scuba-dive. As the course director and IDC staff instructor, respectively, at Phoenix Scuba, they draw from more than a decade of expertise to lead a team of master dive instructors, certified open-water instructors, and assistant scuba instructors. These coaches all follow the PADI curriculum to teach students basic through advanced diving skills, such as navigating underwater or bartering with dolphins. Open-water and advanced open-water certification courses lead the way with hands-on lake dives, and can open the door to specialized courses such as rescue diver or NITROX enriched air certifications.
Phoenix Scuba's instructors don't just limit their instruction to local waters: the school has also led extended trips to dive sites in the waters of Belize, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Fiji, among others.