All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Click above to buy a $27 200-level ticket to Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks on 1/28/10 (Up to a $67 value). Click on the links below for other games and seating options:
- Buy here for a $20 200-level ticket to Suns vs. Chicago Bulls on 1/22/10 at 8:30 p.m. ($35 value)
- Buy here for a $97 100-level ticket to Suns vs. Chicago Bulls on 1/22/10 at 8:30 p.m. ($192 value)
- Buy here for a $27 200-level ticket to Suns vs. Golden State Warriors on 1/23/10 at 7 p.m. ($47–$55 value)
- Buy here for a $97 100-level ticket to Suns vs. Golden State Warriors on 1/23/10 at 7 p.m. ($149 value)
- Buy here for a $27 200-level ticket to Suns vs. Charlotte Bobcats on 1/26/10 at 7 p.m. ($42–$50 value)
- Buy here for a $97 100-level ticket to Suns vs. Charlotte Bobcats on 1/26/10 at 7 p.m. ($136 value)
- Buy here for a $27 200-level ticket to Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks on 1/28/10 at 8:30 p.m. ($55–$67 value)
- Buy here for a $97 100-level ticket to Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks on 1/28/10 at 8:30 p.m. ($192 value)
|_Jump to: Reviews||Innovations in Basketball_|
Catch the Suns in action with today’s Groupon, offering a $27 ticket for one upper-level sideline seat (sections 217–221 and 201–205) or a $97 ticket for one lower-level sideline seat (sections 113–115 and 101–103) to one of five featured games in the month of January. Or you can buy $20 upper level corner seats (sections 206–208, 214–216, 222–224, or baseline sections 210–212 or 226–228) to see the Suns take on the Chicago Bulls on January 22. View a virtual seating chart here.
Choose from games against the:
- Chicago Bulls and future-star Derrick Rose on 1/22/10 at 8:30 p.m.
- Golden State Warriors and the team’s run-and-gun-style offense on 1/23/10 at 7 p.m.
- Charlotte Bobcats and the ample-muscled basketball artist Gerald Wallace on 1/26/10 at 7 p.m.
- Dallas Mavericks and sweet-shooting Dirk “The German Paperback Encyclopedia” Nowitzki on 1/28/10 at 8:30 p.m.
The Suns have two NBA Finals appearances (1976 and 1993) without winning a title, so this squad is hungry to taste the cinnamon and nutmeggy flavor of the Larry O’Brien Trophy. The Alvin Gentry–led team hopes to build on the Nash-Stoudemire-Hill-Richardson foundation to contend in the highly competitive West, lest they be forced to leave the division and play even farther west, in the ocean.
Catch the Suns in action as they shoot, pass, dribble, and dunk their way into your heart, at which point basketball love will spread through your veins to the furthermost tips of your being. The infectious action is perfect for sports fanatics, families, or people who only own purple and orange clothing.
You’ll receive your ticket electronically, through the Internet, two days before gameday.
Yelpers give the team a whopping 4.5 stars:
> * For the past few season [sic] that we’ve had Steve Nash, you can’t buy a better brand of basketball. Sure no championships have been hung, but from an entertainment stand point we’re at the top. – Nick H.
> * As a Phoenix native and lifetime Suns fan, yeah, I’m probably a bit biased, but all I’m saying is that the Suns represent everything that is great about the sport of basketball. – Jake C.
> * Even if you’re not a Suns fan (which I most certainly am), these guys are just fun to watch! – Bunny J.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 29, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Only valid for date purchased. Will need to email email@example.com no later than 2 days before game for your e-ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.