Looking at a photo is the only way to see the world through someone else’s eyes without shrinking yourself and sneaking in through their tear duct. Get new perspective with this Groupon.
$59 for 60-Minute On-Location Photo-Shoot Package ($126.65 Total Value)
- 60-minute shoot with unlimited photos ($80 value)
- 90-day access to online proofing gallery to review retouched images ($25 value)
- One 8” x 10”, 5” x 7”, & 4” by 6” print of the same image
- Eight wallet prints
- One CD with 10 of your favorite poses (Full-Resolution images, with a Certificate of Reprint)
- One DVD slideshow (up to 35 Low-Resolution images)
- Professional photography for any on-location shoot, including wedding, graduation, and event packages
At almost every one of his family’s events, Durwin Randle found himself behind the camera. When a niece blew out her first birthday candle, he was there. Before long, he became the family’s unofficial documentarian. When his mother passed, he wanted to do something special to commemorate her life. He knew that photography was his medium, but he wanted to see if he could get more out of still images. He created a slide show of sorts, a video of images with some meaningful songs that together explored her life and told its story. The project proved very popular, and others wondered if Durwin could do the same thing for them. He went into business under the title of PhotoVid Gallery, taking pictures and turning them into videos, cards, invitations, and other printed designs.
Today, with the help of his wife and business partner Sherronda Randle, he bustles around Houston, meeting clients on-location. While Durwin handles the technical end of things, Sherronda specializes in putting clients at ease and getting them to smile. Together, they create albums and slide shows to commemorate weddings, advertise businesses, and celebrate anniversaries.