Photographs of precious moments are the greatest gifts relatives can leave behind for their descendants, aside from genes for cowlick-resistant hair or hints to where the inheritance is buried. Pass on a transgenerational treasure with today’s Groupon at Photography by Danielle. Choose from the following options:
- For $80, you get a holiday portrait package (a $161.50 total value) that includes:
- A studio holiday portrait session for up to 6 people (a $99 value)
- 25 printed holiday cards (a $62.50 value)
A private online gallery of 10–15 images
- For $69, you get a winter photo session (a $160 total value) that includes:
- A studio portrait session for up to 6 people, scheduled between January 1 and April 30
- One 8”x10” photo, two 5”x7” photos, and eight wallet-sized photos<p>
Experienced lens master Danielle Krenz captures seasonal family portraits in her warehouse studio, using them to ornament holiday cards and create mailable memories. Up to six subjects can model during a 20-minute shoot, which Danielle can hold inside or outside, weather permitting. Though Danielle can provide a few thematic props, patrons are welcome to bring their own, as well as any pets or recreational Trojan horses.
With the holiday portrait package option, about 10–15 frames then undergo a professional touchup and psychological preparation before being displayed in a private online gallery, from which clients can select a favorite snapshot to be personalized with a holiday design and accompanying text. After Danielle submits a predictive proof for customers’ approval, printing the 25 cards can take up to five business days. Subjects can order extra cards for $2.50 each and also receive a 20% discount on prints that are 8”x10” or smaller. Photography by Danielle advises customers book early to ensure their ideal session date.