Explore Lower Manhattan and learn the history of this former Dutch trading post turned booming metropolis. With a seasoned guide narrating your walking adventure, you'll set out from Battery Park and Castle Garden, head up Broadway and the Canyon of Heroes and visit the famed Wall Street Bull sculpture, along with centers of commerce like the New York Stock Exchange. From there, you'll walk to Trinity Church and Cemetery, where a number of well-known people are buried, then to the magnificent bronze mural known as the Fireman's Memorial. The 2.5-hour excursion wraps up at the World Trade Center and 9/11 memorial.
- Stroll through Battery Park and learn about Castle Clinton and “The Sphere”
- Walk up historic Broadway and the Canyon of Heroes
- Admire The Charging Bull, also known as the Wall Street Bull, which is not on Wall Street!
- Walk across Wall Street and see the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, J.P. Morgan building & 40 Wall Street
- Learn the amazing history of Trinity Church and the famous people buried in the cemetery
- Be moved by the stunning imagery of our fearless firefighters on a magnificent bronze mural at the Fireman’s Memorial
- World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial – Take time to quietly reflect upon the gentle beauty of the 9/11 memorial pools and waterfalls and learn of the Trade Center’s past, present and future as you stand on what was once known as “Ground Zero.”
The tour covers a distance of about one mile and is 2.5 hours long. There are no restroom breaks, so please plan accordingly.
The tour is entirely outdoors and runs rain or shine.
Museum and/or attraction entry is not included.
Tour guide gratuities are not included, but are always welcome.
New York, NY 10004Get Directions