Decrease your pain and experience a modern, science-based intervention with a dry needling certified physical therapist.
About This Deal
One Evaluation, Consultation, & One Dry Needling Treatment
- One Evaluation
- One Consultation
- One dry needling treatment to one body part with dry needling licensed physical therapist.
Dry needling is a skilled technique performed by a physical therapist using filiform needles to penetrate the skin and/or underlying tissues to affect change in body structures and functions for the management of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions, pain, movement impairments, and disability. Considered a modern, science-based intervention for the treatment of pain and dysfunction in musculoskeletal conditions such as neck pain, shoulder impingement, tennis elbow, neck pain, knee pain, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, or low back pain. Dry needling has also been found to be beneficial for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches, TMJ disorders, radiculopathies, and chronic pain.
- ThreeBestRated: Top 3 Physical Therapist in Milwaukee 2019 and 2020.
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC) Focus on the Future Award Honoree 2020.
- Governor’s Marketplace Conference: Wisconsin Minority Business Enterprise Award for Outstanding Small Business 2017.
- Rosalind Franklin University Physical Therapist of the Year Award 2016
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Physical Therapists.
About Physical Therapy of Milwaukee
Physical Therapy of Milwaukee is a community-based clinic that has been keeping Milwaukee pain free for the past 7 years. We specialize in treating muscle and joint pain, work injuries, sports injuries, and more! Our goal is to improve the health and quality of life of individuals by providing a superior level of patient care that is focused on the individual needs of each patient.
- Research-based treatments
- Award-Winning Care
- Fast Results