All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 23, 2015
February 16, 2015
February 2, 2015
What You'll Get
Clogged pores cause acne and blemishes and make it harder to absorb your tears into your face for later re-crying. Open up with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for one customized or antioxidant renewal facial (a $99 value)
- $89 for two customized or antioxidant renewal facials (a $198 value)
- $129 for three customized or antioxidant renewal facials (a $297 value)
- $75 for one SkinMedica Vitalize peel (a $150 value)
- $219 for three SkinMedica Vitalize peels (a $450 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Services must be used by the same person. Not valid if visited in last 12 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Physicians Skin and Laser
This cosmetic clinic is supervised by two board-certified surgeons with 60 years of combined experience. It's manned by a medical aesthetician who’s been honing her beautifying skills for nearly three decades. These experts resurface complexions using peels, injectables, and lasers, leaving clients looking younger without having to resort to invasive surgery or wearing light-up sneakers.