All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 27, 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013
Reviewed January 15, 2014
What You'll Get
Before modern weight-loss methods, those who wanted to appear slimmer were forced to tighten their corsets, eat through a sieve, and relegate themselves to the mirrored rooms of fun houses. Enjoy advances in slimness-seeking with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$89 for a six-week weight-loss program (up to a $677 total value)
- Six-week detox and cleanse program with individualized diet plan and counseling (up to a $240 value)
- Physician exam, blood-chemistry analysis, biometric analysis, and an EKG (a $305 value)
- Six injections of vitamin B12 (a $90 value)
- A supply of multivitamin and mineral tablets (a $42 value)<p>
$49 for a two-week weight-loss program (up to a $204 total value)
- Two-week detox and cleanse program (up to an $80 value)
- Biometric analysis (an $80 value)
- Two injections of vitamin B12 (a $30 value)
- A supply of multivitamin and mineral tablets (a $14 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must be 17 or older. Valid only at Webster and Bellaire Blvd. locations. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Physicians Weight Loss Centers
Doctors and nurses at Physicians Weight Loss Centers guide width-whittling in medically supervised weight-loss programs. The programs give clients a jump-start on healthful eating and fitness habits, putting an end to diets composed solely of deep-fried wedding cakes. Diet counselors help clients reinvent their eating habits with the assistance of multivitamins and mineral tablets.
Some of the more intensive programs include complete doctor's exams, lab work, and EKGs. These programs can focus on the reduction of either carbohydrate or fat consumption.